Looking for a dental career in Ottawa? Join the Rideau Dental Centre team.
Submit Your Resume
Treatment Coordinator - Rideau Dental Centre
At Rideau Dental Centre, we offer amazing dental care in a safe and comfortable environment. Our skilled dental team is fully committed to our patients’ oral health and will work directly with our patients to ensure all dental needs are met.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.1 stars on Google reviews is evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within our network of clinics, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Our practice is conveniently located 50 Rideau St, Suite 204 in Ottawa, Ontario.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Competitive compensation
- Total rewards package that offers discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products, services and so much more!
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) that connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services
- Career development to grow and evolve as a dental professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education
- Attend social and CE events to network with dental professionals in your community
- Work-life balance and flexibility
- Access to modernized technology to provide optimal oral care to patients
- Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression
- Optimizing Specialists schedule to ensure patients are scheduled appropriately and efficiently
- Effectively manage and accurately maintain the patient database
- Manage patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
- Encourage patient acceptance of the dental treatment plan by meeting their needs, answering questions and creating value for the proposed treatment
- Present treatment options, review payment plans, answer questions and overcome objections to motivate patients to case acceptance
- Build strong relationships with patients and our referring dentists to ensure trust and loyalty
- iTero Scanning
- Previous clinical experience as a Treatment/Scheduling Coordinator is preferred
- Keen working knowledge of Cleardent Practice Management Software is required
- Knowledge and understanding of oral treatment plans and ability to educate patients
- Strong customer service experience
- Bilingual (Preferred)
- Detail oriented
- HARP Certified
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Submit your resume to be notified about future openings in your area.
From Our Dental Team
Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to caring for the smiles of patients in the Ottawa community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Rideau Dental Centre?
Rideau Dental Centre is proud to be an active member of the Ottawa community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.