Dr. Daniel Bitar is a General Dentist at Rideau Dental Centre in Ottawa.
- Born and raised in Ottawa, Ontario
- Fluent in English, French, and Arabic
- Member of the Canadian Dental Association (CDA), Ontario Dental Association (ODA), Ottawa Dental Society (ODS), and the Royal College of Dental Surgeons (RCDSO)
- Honours BSc in Biopharmaceutical Science with a specialization in genomics, University of Ottawa
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Western Ontario - Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry
- Patient-centred dental care
- Treat others the way you would like to be treated
- Be transparent, be yourself
Hobbies and Interests
- Sports (soccer, basketball, football, tennis, snowboarding)
- Socials with friends and family
General dentist delivering patient-centred dental care. Enthusiastic community engagement through volunteering, with extensive experience in client services, inter-professional settings, and team leadership roles. Passionate about overall health & wellness, and always seeking ways to help you smile!